[ptp-dev] Can't create a parallel launch config

Hi.  I just rebuilt PTP from CVS, on my office Linux machine
had to comment out some MPICH2 stuff in core, but except for that it built fine.
(Running on Linux with OpenMPI 1.0.2)
(P.S. Greg my Thinkpad Linux PTP build is ok, will continue tutorial run-thru there.)

But when I try to create a parallel launch configuration I get an error.
(I think this is recent; what I built last week(?) from CVS is fine)
This occurs before I can even view the launch config -- as soon as i click 'new' on launch config dialog.

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException:
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.Assert.isLegal(Assert.java:62)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.Assert.isLegal(Assert.java:46)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.Status.setMessage(Status.java :178)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.Status.<init>(Status.java:85)
at org.eclipse.ptp.ui.PTPUIPlugin.refreshRuntimeSystemNow(PTPUIPlugin.java:287)
at org.eclipse.ptp.ui.PTPUIPlugin.refreshRuntimeSystem(PTPUIPlugin.java :268)
at org.eclipse.ptp.launch.ui.ParallelTab.createControl(ParallelTab.java:120)
at org.eclipse.debug.internal.ui.launchConfigurations.LaunchConfigurationTabGroupViewer.showTabsFor(LaunchConfigurationTabGroupViewer.java :757)
at org.eclipse.debug.internal.ui.launchConfigurations.LaunchConfigurationTabGroupViewer.showInstanceTabsFor(LaunchConfigurationTabGroupViewer.java:697)
at org.eclipse.debug.internal.ui.launchConfigurations.LaunchConfigurationTabGroupViewer.displayInstanceTabs (LaunchConfigurationTabGroupViewer.java:632)
at org.eclipse.debug.internal.ui.launchConfigurations.LaunchConfigurationTabGroupViewer$6.run(LaunchConfigurationTabGroupViewer.java:548)

--
...Beth

Back to the top