[ptp-dev] PTP Wiki updated with notes from PTP planning

Hi all.
I have updated the PTP wiki
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Parallel_Tools_Platform
in the Planning information section, with notes from the planning meeting
that Greg, Craig, and I had during their visit to IBM Research last week.

Greg, I added my notes in amongst what was there,  esp. for the Release 2.0
plans section ... feel free to edit.
The Release 1.1 section was mostly empty before;  now has several items
that we plan to release, probably around this September.

Comments welcome!

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts  (859) 243-4981  (TL 545-4981)
High Productivity Tools / Parallel Tools  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM T.J.Watson Research Center
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 455 Park Place, Lexington, KY 40511

Back to the top