Re: [ptp-dev] PLDT early preview available on Nightly Builds Page

Beth Tibbitts wrote:
I'll try to watch.
I'll also add an "announcement" there shortly.
If you have questions about building or developing PTP/PLDT, those
questions go here on the ptp-dev mailing list.

Feedback welcome!

The new plugin files worked perfectly. Thanks for the quick work Beth!

I `almost` have gotten the cvs tree building here. From what I gather I need to modify the manifest somehow to build fragments? Eclipse keeps creating 1 jar for the entire PTP project. Any input would be much appreciated.

Thanks again,
-Joshua Ebel
Bivio Networks

Back to the top