Re: [ptp-dev] MPI Development Tools w/ CDT 3.1.0 returns error upon analysis

Beth Tibbitts wrote:
Otherwise I can tell Joshua how to build it.
It's actually pretty simple.  You always wanted to be an Eclipse plugin
developer, right Joshua?
But I'd like it to be simpler for everyone to try out...

Beth, if you have it built I'd love to have the new plugin file. I have checked out the latest CVS, and have followed the build instructions on eclipse.org. Problem is the new version of Eclipse has so many more options I'm probably doing something incorrectly. Are there any dependencies that aren't listed on the instructions? For example AbstractCLaunchDelegate is unresolved, do I need to include CDT's sources?

Thanks,
-Joshua

Back to the top