Re: [ptp-dev] MPI Development Tools w/ CDT 3.1.0 returns error upon analysis

Greg,
I built a PLDT (MPI & OpenMP tools that work with CDT 3.1)  that I could
zip up and put somewhere.
Can I put it on the downloads page as PLDT "beta"
or something?   Can all committers upload to download machine? Where is it?
I can put it on the website machine and list it on the download page. Is
that ok?

Otherwise I can tell Joshua how to build it.
It's actually pretty simple.  You always wanted to be an Eclipse plugin
developer, right Joshua?
But I'd like it to be simpler for everyone to try out...

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts  (859) 243-4981  (TL 545-4981)
High Productivity Tools / Parallel Tools  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM T.J.Watson Research Center
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 455 Park Place, Lexington, KY 40511

Back to the top