[ptp-dev] About sdm and mpi jobs

Hi,all.

I notice that sdm is implemented as an MPI program. I am curious about its art. If I launch an MPI application under sdm control using a resource management system like slurm, how can  two MPI jobs be mapped onto the same nodes( I mean sdm servers and corrisponding application tasks )?

Also,  the newly developed MIThreadCommand.c contains some thread related functions, but I wrote a small test program and found my gdb seemed not support  "-thread-info" gdb-mi command . Do I have to upgrade gdb to a higher version? which version? Or do I have to write some scripts for gdb initializing( Say, .initgdb)? Thanks very much.