[ptp-dev] PTP wiki

I've started a PTP wiki on http://wiki.eclipse.org. I'd like to use this for developer information mainly (meeting notes, etc.) but feel free to put anything on there you would like. Eventually I'd like to transition most of the PTP web pages onto the wiki so it is easier to maintain.

Currently only committers can modify the wiki pages. To set up an account, use the 'create an account or log in' link on the top right corner of the main page. You need to enter your committer username and password.

Greg

Back to the top