[ptp-dev] Debugger Improvements

Some recent improvements to the debugger Clement has been working on.

Greg

Begin forwarded message:

Hi Greg,

I have checked in my change to cvs. I made some changes in this update. The details is as below:

1. Changed the arhitecture of ptp variable. Now each job has its own variables. In "Variable View", the variable will be added to belong to the current job. For example, variables a b and c can add to job1, variables a1 and b2 can add to job2. 2. Created a new Dialog for storing added variables (popup menu in dialog). The new button is placed on toolbar of "Variable View". If there is no job selected, it is empty in dialog. Each time open this dialog, it will show the variables with current job. 3. Enable/Disable the buttons of "Remove all variables" and "Refresh all variables". These buttons will be enabled/disabled if there is any variables stored. For example, these buttons will be enabled when you added a new variable. Also they will be disabled when there is no any variables.
4.  Auto update variable when you added a new one.
5.  Added a progress dialog when the variables are updating.
6. Changed the tooltip layout. Added scroll pane in tooltip. If the information of variables is too long, user can use the scroll bar.
7.  Added a ESC key to dispose the tooltip.
8. Added NOT to show the variables details in tooltip if the Ctrl or Shift key is pressed.

ps.  I will change the icons later.

Regards,
Clement

--