Re: [ptp-dev] Cell Phone Numbers

Mine is (505) 660 0768.

Greg

On Mar 15, 2006, at 9:28 AM, Nathan DeBardeleben wrote:

In particular, these are for EclipseCon - but feel free to call me if you have some pressing need. Not that I can use the phone except for the 3 minutes or so I commute considering I can't get signal at home nor bring it into the office.

Regardless!  On trips, this is a great way to get in touch with me.
My number has recently changed, for those of you cool people who already had it written down.
Nathan: 505-603-4713

--
-- Nathan
Correspondence