Re: [ptp-dev] PTP tagged RC4

OK,
I'm planning to grab new screen shots for the help this weekend.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts  (859) 243-4981  (TL 545-4981)
IBM T.J.Watson Research Center
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 455 Park Place, Lexington, KY 40511

             Greg Watson
             <g.watson@compute
             r.org>                                                     To
             Sent by:                  Parallel Tools Platform general
             ptp-dev-bounces@e         developers <ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             clipse.org                                                 cc

                                                                   Subject
             03/10/2006 07:44          [ptp-dev] PTP tagged RC4
             PM

             Please respond to
              Parallel Tools
             Platform general
                developers
             <ptp-dev@eclipse.
                   org>

Unless there are any major issues, I would like to make the 1.0
release next week. In preparation, I have tagged RC4.

As well as tagging RC4, I have also create a ptp_1_0 branch. Any
fixes for the up and coming release should be made to this branch.
You can easily switch to this branch using the Team->Switch to
Another Branch or Version... context menu on the project.

Please ensure that any new work is only committed to HEAD.

Cheers,

Greg