[ptp-dev] PTP tagged RC4

Unless there are any major issues, I would like to make the 1.0 release next week. In preparation, I have tagged RC4.

As well as tagging RC4, I have also create a ptp_1_0 branch. Any fixes for the up and coming release should be made to this branch. You can easily switch to this branch using the Team->Switch to Another Branch or Version... context menu on the project.

Please ensure that any new work is only committed to HEAD.

Cheers,

Greg

Back to the top