[polarsys-iwg] Remeinder and agenda: Polarsys meeting on Oct 22nd in Ludwigsburg

Dear all,

I remind you that our next Polarsys IWG meeting will take place in Ludwigsburg, the day before Eclipse Con Europe, on Monday October 22nd. As members, or potential members of the Polarsys IWG, you are invited to join this meeting. It is a great opportunity to share with other stakeholder, as well as with the Auto IWG.

For logistic reasons, we need to know the number of people who plan to participate to this meeting: http://doodle.com/ut4t4b3iwdkfsm4m.

Here is a  proposed agenda:
* 10:00 - 11:00: Polarsys General Assembly & Polarsys status : membership, activities, Top Level Project Proposal, upcoming projects proposals
* 11:00 - 12:00: Feedback from the first Steering and Architecture committee
* 12:00: Lunch
* 13:30 - 15:00: Roadmap for next 6 months & Creation of working groups (Branding, , Polarsys Packaging Project, ...) * 15:15 - 17:00: Common meeting with Automotive IWG (Scalability and collaboration) (TO BE CONFIRMED)

Additionally, you should register for the Eclipse Con Europe which is in the same location from Oct 23rd to Oct 25th. Registration is available at: http://www.eclipsecon.org/europe2012

We look forward to talking to you there.
Best regards,
Gaël Blondelle

Back to the top