[polarsys-iwg] Project structure and bugzilla

As discussed on yesterday's call, I am willing to support the creation of classifications, products, and components in Polarsys Bugzilla based on a hierarchical overview of the project structure. I recommend that we discuss and capture that hierarchical overview before creating top-level project charters.

We structure Bugzilla along project lines. Specifically,

Each top-level project manifests as a Bugzilla Classification;
Each project manifests as a Bugzilla Product;
Bugzilla Components are used to categorize different functional areas within a project (e.g. "Core", "UI", "General", etc.)

Wayne
--
Wayne Beaton
The Eclipse Foundation