[polarsys-iwg] Polarsys telco minutes

Dear all,

The minutes of our Polarsys telco today are here: http://wiki.eclipse.org/Polarsys/Telcos/20120627

The actions points decided during this telco are:
* Organize a short telco with the Eclipse webmaster to discuss about the installation of GPM aside Polarsys test infrastructure (invitation launched to the concerned people - Doodle: http://www.doodle.com/acy47eqh46xqc6p6)
* Decide is we apply as a mentoring organisation for SOCIS.
* Submit a Polarsys Top Level Project (GBL/PGA): Wiki page: http://wiki.eclipse.org/Polarsys/TLPProposal

If you are interested in Polarsys, we would like to have a short article on the Polarys blog (http://polarsys.blogspot.com) describing the rationale for your interest. It can be either in the form of an article or in the form of an interview. Please contact me to organize that.

Next telco meeting will occur on Thursday July 12th at 17:00 (Paris time) with the usual telco informations.

Best regards,
Gaël Blondelle
+33 672 120 226

Back to the top