Re: [platform-ui-dev] Functional difference between WorkingSetSelectionDialog and SimpleWorkingSetSelectionDialog

On Fri, Apr 11, 2014 at 8:42 AM, Mickael Istria <mistria@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 04/11/2014 02:36 PM, Paul Webster wrote:
Wouldn't it need a lot of code to make it launch with the 2 modes (simple or normal)?
As far as I can see, not much is needed.
We could just add another constructor to the SimpleWorkingSetSelectionDialog which would allow to enable the filter or not, and replace all instantiations and references to the WorkingSetSelectionDialog by SimpleWorkingSetSelectionDialog.

WorkingSetSelectionDialog seems to do much more than the Simple one.  I wouldn't be for that unless you can list what functionality in WorkingSetSelectionDialog will be lost.

PW

--
Paul Webster
Hi floor.  Make me a sammich! - GIR