RE: RE: [platform-swt-dev] org.eclipse.swt.SWT

> From: Erik Poupaert
>
> Well, could you educate me on which namespace.Class.Method is not
> sufficiently documented?

In order to be fair, I just did a review of the Eclipse Javadoc for some
random classes.  I'd have to say in general it's not bad.  Some places are
in faqct very good.  It may well be that it's just the parts I've hit that
were painful - for example, the Javadoc is pretty useless for determining
exactly what the "convenience style bits" do in GridData, although you can
puzzle through it.  I'll give the dox a second chance before I speak badly
of them.

Joe

Back to the top