RE: [platform-swt-dev] building native libraries for Linux/PPC

That's my problem: I can't find swtsrc.zip anywhere in the source
distribution.  I can't find the plugins/org.eclipse.gtk.* either, for that
matter.  The CVS way didn't work for me either: if I do "ant -buildfile
build.xml" from within the org.eclipse.swt project I checked out, no bin
directory gets created.

Arnaud