From: Lars Vogel [mailto:lars.vogel@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, July 19, 2017 12:34 PM
To: Eclipse platform release engineering list. <platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [platform-releng-dev] Lots of " baseline and build artifacts have same version but different contents" warnings in Gerrit validation builds

Hi,

we do have a lot of warnings in our Gerrit validation builds.

Most of them report: baseline and build artifacts have same version but different contents

MavenProject: org.eclipse.core:org.eclipse.core.commands:3.9.100-SNAPSHOT
@ /jobs/genie.platform/eclipse.platform.ui-Gerrit/workspace/bundles/org.eclipse.core.commands/pom.xml:
baseline and build artifacts have same version but different contents

See https://hudson.eclipse.org/platform/job/eclipse.platform.ui-Gerrit/13219/warnings5Result/

I would be nice to remove / reduce the Maven warnings. Anyone know that this message means and how to solve that?

Best regards, Lars

--
Eclipse Platform UI and e4 project co-lead CEO vogella GmbH

Haindaalwisch 17a, 22395 Hamburg
Amtsgericht Hamburg: HRB 127058
USt-IdNr.: DE284122352
Fax (040) 5247 6322, Email: lars.vogel@xxxxxxxxxxx, Web: http://www.vogella.com _______________________________________________