[platform-releng-dev] The building has power, let the build begin

So our office building has the power back.  Something went wrong with a transformer into our building and the power company was able to fix it this afternoon.  Our sysadmin has just brought up our build lab machines.

I've started  a new build.  The existing build will be deleted.  Yes, I could have hacked and slashed the build to restart the old one but there were half finished tests on the JUnit machines and it seemed like less drama to start a new one :-)

Kim

Back to the top