[platform-releng-dev] power outage in our lab is causing build lab shutdown

We have a power outage in our office neighbourhood.   The power company has been contacted but it appears to be a widepread outage and we don't have a timeframe for resolution. Our sysadmin is in the process of shutting down our build lab because the building UPS will not last that long.  So, today's build is delayed.  I'll keep you posted.

Kim

Back to the top