[platform-releng-dev] upcoming builds

The HEAD stream is now reopened for development of the 3.5 release.  The R3_4_maintenance branch of org.eclipse.releng has been created, but is currently reserved for emergency 3.4.0 rebuilds. DO NOT release anything into the R3_4_maintenance branch without PMC approval until 3.4.0 is released.

The build schedule has been updated with upcoming builds.

http://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/platform-releng/buildSchedule.html

I haven't tagged all the projects with R3_4.  I'll do that after we ship on June 25th.

3.4.1 builds will commence after we ship 3.4.  As usual, you are responsible for branching your own projects, I just take care of the releng projects and features I own.

Kim

Back to the top