Re: [platform-releng-dev] Contributing to the rebuild -- and the project configure context menu

> Will PDE and WTP and all others do the same?

I will admit, as ugly as the problem is, I was worried about our ability to respond ... as they say, every bug fix creates or reveals at least one more bug :)

So, just to weigh-in as another downstream adopter, it will make our lives less stressful not to have to respond this late.

Back to the top