Re: [platform-releng-dev] Release tool was not run on the doc projects this week

There are various people who tag the doc projects when they notice changes, but there is no designated owner. Are you volunteering? ;)  Since we don't do a large amount of doc work until close to the release, it's typically not much of an issue until we get near the RC builds.

Chris Goldthorpe <cgold@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

01/15/2008 07:18 PM

Please respond to
"Eclipse platform release engineering list."        <platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[platform-releng-dev] Release tool was not run on the doc projects        this week

I noticed that doc.map is not up to date and as a result some of the docs in this weeks I-build are out of date. Is there anyone designated to run the release tool for the docs or is it up to the each comitter to make sure that the release tool gets run if they have made changes?

Chris