Re: [platform-releng-dev] Release tool was not run on the doc projects this week

It looks as though some of the projects got released but apparently platform.doc.isv did not.  org.eclipse.pde.doc.user has a version of v20071127-0800 but I don't know if it any files have changed since then.

Chris Goldthorpe/Beaverton/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

01/15/2008 04:18 PM

Please respond to
"Eclipse platform release engineering list."        <platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[platform-releng-dev] Release tool was not run on the doc projects        this week

I noticed that doc.map is not up to date and as a result some of the docs in this weeks I-build are out of date. Is there anyone designated to run the release tool for the docs or is it up to the each comitter to make sure that the release tool gets run if they have made changes?

Chris