Re: [platform-releng-dev] Need to request rebuild for I-Build

I've scheduled build I20061121-1845.

Kim

Brian Bauman <baumanbr@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/21/2006 05:21 PM

Please respond to
"Eclipse platform release engineering list."        <platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Kim Moir/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Subject
[platform-releng-dev] Need to request rebuild for I-Build

I am extremely sorry to send out this notification this late.  I was just notified of a problem with some code I dropped yesterday that is causing major usability problems with PDE.  I have reverted the code in CVS and have updated the map file.

If we could rebuild the I-Build, I would really appreciate it.  Again, I am very sorry to need a rebuild this late!!

Thank you!

Brian Bauman
   IBM Software Group - Austin, TX
   Eclipse Committer