[platform-releng-dev] Need to request rebuild for I-Build

I am extremely sorry to send out this notification this late.  I was just notified of a problem with some code I dropped yesterday that is causing major usability problems with PDE.  I have reverted the code in CVS and have updated the map file.

If we could rebuild the I-Build, I would really appreciate it.  Again, I am very sorry to need a rebuild this late!!

Thank you!

Brian Bauman
    IBM Software Group - Austin, TX
    Eclipse Committer