Fw: [platform-releng-dev] missing nightly builds

I've discovered that there are some residual network issues which need to be resolved before we get builds running again.  I am working with the IT team to resolve.

Sonia

----- Forwarded by Sonia Dimitrov/Ottawa/IBM on 11/06/2006 10:30 AM -----
Sonia Dimitrov/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/06/2006 09:24 AM

Please respond to
"Eclipse platform release engineering list." <platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[platform-releng-dev] missing nightly builds

For anyone looking for N20061105-0010 and N20061106-0010, these did not run as the network was down temporarily for maintenance in the build lab over the weekend.

Sonia