Re: [platform-releng-dev] Question about debugging failing Automated tests

Hi Corey,

I'm not an expert either. I think you want something like this:

- First checkout your projects from HEAD
- In PackageExplorer, select the project or projects you care about, right-click and select Replace With > Another Branch or Version...
- in the dialog click Refresh Tags, then try to find the tag that looks like what you need.

Inactive hide details for Corey J Ashford/Beaverton/IBM@IBMUSCorey J Ashford/Beaverton/IBM@IBMUS

          Corey J Ashford/Beaverton/IBM@IBMUS
          Sent by: platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

          08/10/2006 02:17 PM

          Please respond to
          Corey J Ashford/Beaverton/IBM@IBMUS; Please respond to
          "Eclipse platform release engineering list." <platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

cc

Subject

[platform-releng-dev] Question about debugging failing Automated tests

Hi,

I'm attempting to look at some failures in the automated test suite on
the linux-ppc-gtk platform running Eclipse R3.2.

I'm running into a problem that if I attempt to pull the test code
source out of the CVS head, I run into incompatibilities.  Is there some
easy way of using the M20060629-1905 tag to pull out the right versions
from CVS.  I've been trying to figure it out, but I'm pretty new to CVS
and am so far not having much luck.

Thanks for your consideration,

- Corey

Corey Ashford
Software Engineer
IBM Linux Technology Center, Linux Toolchain
Beaverton, OR
503-578-3507
cjashfor@xxxxxxxxxx