[platform-releng-dev] Question about debugging failing Automated tests

Hi,

I'm attempting to look at some failures in the automated test suite on the linux-ppc-gtk platform running Eclipse R3.2.

I'm running into a problem that if I attempt to pull the test code source out of the CVS head, I run into incompatibilities. Is there some easy way of using the M20060629-1905 tag to pull out the right versions from CVS. I've been trying to figure it out, but I'm pretty new to CVS and am so far not having much luck.

Thanks for your consideration,

- Corey

Corey Ashford
Software Engineer
IBM Linux Technology Center, Linux Toolchain
Beaverton, OR
503-578-3507
cjashfor@xxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top