RE: [platform-releng-dev] R3_2_maintenance branch created

Thanks, Kim!

Is the Eclipse norm for bugs to be fixed on the maintenance branch and then merged into HEAD, or vice versa?  (I know either one is possible, just wondering which is more typical for folks here.)

  -Walter

From: platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kim Moir
Sent: Monday, June 05, 2006 2:31 PM
To: platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [platform-releng-dev] R3_2_maintenance branch created

A R3_2_maintenance branch of the org.eclipse.releng project has been created.  All further 3.2 development will continue in this branch.

Versions of projects contributed to the I20060605-1430 build have been rtagged with I20060605-1430 to allow teams to use a single tag as a branch point for further 3.2 development.

Maintenance builds toward 3.2 will be on a request basis.

HEAD is now open for 3.3 development.  Nightly builds will run from HEAD starting tonight June 6 at 00:10.

Integration builds toward 3.3 will begin Tuesday June 13 at 8am ET.

http://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/platform-releng/buildSchedule.html

Please get in touch with friendly neighbourhood releng team if you have any questions.

Kim
by email and then delete it.

Back to the top