[platform-releng-dev] R3_2_maintenance branch created

A R3_2_maintenance branch of the org.eclipse.releng project has been created.  All further 3.2 development will continue in this branch.

Versions of projects contributed to the I20060605-1430 build have been rtagged with I20060605-1430 to allow teams to use a single tag as a branch point for further 3.2 development.

Maintenance builds toward 3.2 will be on a request basis.

HEAD is now open for 3.3 development.  Nightly builds will run from HEAD starting tonight June 6 at 00:10.

Integration builds toward 3.3 will begin Tuesday June 13 at 8am ET.

http://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/platform-releng/buildSchedule.html

Please get in touch with friendly neighbourhood releng team if you have any questions.

Kim

Back to the top