RE: [platform-releng-dev] Javadoc warnings in I20060216-0800

That's not really necessary. Since 3.1 all code style and compiler settings can be defined per project, and these settings will be shared in the team. Teams just have to decide on conventions and use the per-project settings.

Martin

"Ed Burnette" <Ed.Burnette@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

17.02.2006 15:50

Please respond to
"Eclipse platform release engineering list." <platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Eclipse platform release engineering list." <platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
RE: [platform-releng-dev] Javadoc warnings in I20060216-0800

Is there a standard importable compiler options settings file somewhere that people can use when building the Eclipse project?

FWIW, there are some code formatter settings that the Platform/Core team uses here:
http://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/platform-core/documents/coding_conventions.html