RE: [platform-releng-dev] Javadoc warnings in I20060216-0800

Is there a standard importable compiler options settings file somewhere that people can use when building the Eclipse project?

FWIW, there are some code formatter settings that the Platform/Core team uses here:
http://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/platform-core/documents/coding_conventions.html

Back to the top