[platform-releng-dev] rebuild at 4pm

PDE has requested a rebuild. In order to accommodate this request while balancing the needs of teams that submitted to the I20050218-1333 build  to see their test results and verify their fixes, we will be starting a rebuild at 4pm.  The test results for the 4pm build will probably be ready at around 10 pm EST.

We ask that all teams provide status as soon as they are able to on build I20050218-1333.

We will promote the build as soon as we receive a go status from all teams.

Kim

Back to the top