[platform-releng-dev] rebuild yet again

There was problems checking out the doc plugins from the cvs server during the noon build. It seems that the cvs server hung and we were unable to check out all of the contents of the project.   As a result, we have started a new build.  The noon build is available for use so people can verify their fixes.

However, we have yet to confirm that additional plugins were not missing content in the noon build.  There will be no new test results for the noon build. The tests will run for the I20050218-1333 build.

We will asking the Eclipse Foundation to investigate the issue of cvs checkouts not working properly.  My suspicion is that it is really a case of "Mama needs a new server"

Kim

Back to the top