Re: [platform-releng-dev] Web page for Eclipse Web Tools Platform PMC Downloads

> Can you please reference that page into the page
> <http://download.eclipse.org/downloads/index.php> ?

Dominique,  That page is currently for Eclipse Platform downloads only, so
it does not really make sense to include a link there to the WTP download
page. I suggest including the link somewhere prominent under
http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/.

---jim

Web Master <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-releng-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
10/19/2004 03:10 PM
Please respond to
platform-releng-dev

platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[platform-releng-dev] Web page for Eclipse Web Tools Platform PMC
Downloads

Hello,

Can anyone point me int he right direction for resolving this query?

Thanks.

--
webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx
Questions? Consult the webmaster FAQ http://www.eclipse.org/webmaster