Re: [platform-releng-dev] com.ibm.sse.model.structuredbuilder?

Hi Dani, small world ... sounds like someone's been doing a little WTP work :)
That's a "builder" that we distributed with WTP (and, a current product under development).
What it gives you is "task tags" in XML comments (and JSPs, HTML, and CSS).
You'd need com.ibm.sse.model and its prereqs, and the 'models' for what you'd want ... sse.model.xml, sse.model.jsp, etc.
It registers itself with each project (since there's no "this project contains xml files" sort of nature). So ... I doubt if releng even
knows where it came from.

Daniel Megert <daniel_megert@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-releng-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

08/27/2004 03:00 AM

Please respond to
platform-releng-dev

platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[platform-releng-dev] com.ibm.sse.model.structuredbuilder?

Since yesterday I get a message in my log on each startup saying there's an
unknown builder registered by the releng plug-in:
 !ENTRY org.eclipse.core.resources 2 1 Aug 27, 2004 08:48:37.145
 !MESSAGE Skipping builder com.ibm.sse.model.structuredbuilder for project
org.eclipse.releng. Either the builder is missing from the install, or it
belongs to a project nature that is missing or disabled.

What does this builder do and what do I have to checkout from the
repository to make that builder work?

Thanks,
Dani