[platform-releng-dev] com.ibm.sse.model.structuredbuilder?

Since yesterday I get a message in my log on each startup saying there's an
unknown builder registered by the releng plug-in:
  !ENTRY org.eclipse.core.resources 2 1 Aug 27, 2004 08:48:37.145
  !MESSAGE Skipping builder com.ibm.sse.model.structuredbuilder for project
org.eclipse.releng. Either the builder is missing from the install, or it
belongs to a project nature that is missing or disabled.

What does this builder do and what do I have to checkout from the
repository to make that builder work?

Thanks,
Dani

Back to the top