[platform-releng-dev] NO GO from Platform UI on I200406110010

Platform UI has detected the following bugs, which we feel are "must haves"
for RC2.

Bug 66633  [Workbench] missing toolbar items (possibly SWT)
Bug 66636  [Workbench] NPEs when switching workspaces
Bug 66651  [Preferences] NPE pressing ok button in preferences while workspace
rebuilds (second half)

While we are working as quickly as possible, it is unlikely that we will have
fixes for all of these builds by noon.  We would like to request that another
build be scheduled for later this afternoon.

cheers,
d.

Back to the top