[platform-releng-dev] request for status for 3.0 RC2 candidate: No GO from ZRH for I200406110010

Platform/Text and JDT/UI are not happy with build I200406110010.

Platform/Text:

66632 NPE in ProjectionTextStore.get

JDT/UI:

 66548 UIPerformChangeOperation
 doesn't completely guard UI access

Fixes are released and map files are updated. We are ready for the rebuild.

Dirk

Back to the top