Re: [platform-releng-dev] [eclipse-build]Build I20040413 (Timestamp: 200404130800):Compile errors in build

Errors in cheatsheets and intro plug-in have been fixed as well.

Regards,

Dejan Glozic, Ph.D.
Manager, Eclipse Development 1A
D2/R0Q/8200/MKM
IBM Canada Ltd.
Tel. 905 413-2745  T/L 969-2745
Fax. 905 413-4854

             Dorian
             Birsan/Toronto/IB
             M@IBMCA                                                    To
             Sent by:                  platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             platform-releng-d                                          cc
             ev-admin@eclipse.
             org                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [platform-releng-dev]
                                       [eclipse-build]Build I20040413
             04/13/2004 10:52          (Timestamp:  200404130800):Compile
             AM                        errors in build

             Please respond to
             platform-releng-d
                    ev

Yes, please rebuild.
The error was caused by an API change in a dependency and that's been
fixed.

-Dorian

 Kim
 Moir/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
 Sent by:                           platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
 platform-releng-dev-a                                                  cc
 dmin@xxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                   Subject
                                    Re: [platform-releng-dev]
 04/13/2004 10:44 AM                [eclipse-build]Build I20040413
                                    (Timestamp:  200404130800):Compile
                                    errors in build
   Please respond to
  platform-releng-dev

Update team, please advise when we can start a rebuild due to the compile
errors.

Kim

 eclipse-releng@eclipse
 .org
 Sent by:
 platform-releng-dev-ad                                                 To
 min@xxxxxxxxxxx                     platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                        cc

 04/13/2004 08:42 AM                                               Subject
                                     [platform-releng-dev]
                                     [eclipse-build]Build I20040413
    Please respond to                (Timestamp:  200404130800):Compile
   platform-releng-dev               errors in build

Build I20040413 (Timestamp: 200404130800):  Compile errors in build.  See
attached compile logs. (See attached file:
/builds/I/src/I-I20040413-200404130800/compilelogs/plugins/org.eclipse.update.ui_3.0.0
/updateui.jar.bin.log)
(See attached file:
/builds/I/src/I-I20040413-200404130800/compilelogs/plugins/org.eclipse.ui.intro_3.0.0
/intro.jar.bin.log)
(See attached file:
/builds/I/src/I-I20040413-200404130800/compilelogs/plugins/org.eclipse.ui.cheatsheets_3.0.0
/cheatsheets.jar.bin.log)