Re: [platform-releng-dev] build submission and state

That would be me :-(. Whenever I update the map files, I paranoidly
synchronize second before changing it, but these days we do it so often
that it was a matter of time for this kind of error to happen.

Will do my best to avoid it in the future.

Regards,

Dejan Glozic, Ph.D.
Manager, Eclipse Development 1A
D2/R0Q/8200/MKM
IBM Canada Ltd.
Tel. 905 413-2745  T/L 969-2745
Fax. 905 413-4854

             Kai-Uwe Maetzel
             <kai-uwe_maetzel@
             ch.ibm.com>                                                To
             Sent by:                  platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             platform-releng-d                                          cc
             ev-admin@eclipse.
             org                                                   Subject
                                       [platform-releng-dev] build
                                       submission and state
             03/24/2004 08:25
             AM

             Please respond to
             platform-releng-d
                    ev

We updated our map files for the 8am build.

Most problems that have been reported against our components were fixed in
the submission we provided for yesterday's 4pm build. Unfortunately, this
submission was not available for later builds because of  changes to the
JDT feature project. Submissions for the JDT feature project are listed in
the jdtui.map file which was incorrectly merged  resulting in a loss of our
submission. The 8am build will contain all of our contributions.

We have used I200403240010 with updated plug-ins of our components
reflecting our submission for the 8am build. Based on this, we think the
8am build will be good enough for testing. We will verify this as soon as
the build is available.

The following components are covered:
- Platform Text
- Platform Search