[platform-releng-dev] build submission and state

We updated our map files for the 8am build.

Most problems that have been reported against our components were fixed in the submission we provided for yesterday's 4pm build. Unfortunately, this submission was not available for later builds because of  changes to the JDT feature project. Submissions for the JDT feature project are listed in the jdtui.map file which was incorrectly merged  resulting in a loss of our submission. The 8am build will contain all of our contributions.

We have used I200403240010 with updated plug-ins of our components reflecting our submission for the 8am build. Based on this, we think the 8am build will be good enough for testing. We will verify this as soon as the build is available.

The following components are covered:
- Platform Text
- Platform Search
- Platform Compare