[platform-releng-dev] 8am build scheduled - will run only if map files are updated

At the request to the Core team, we have scheduled an 8am build that will only run if map files are updated.  This is to allow the ZRH team to submit fixes if required for tomorrow's testing.  Please only update your map files for the 8am build to resolve problems that render the previous build unsuitable for testing.  We want to be able to declare a test candidate as soon as possible.

As soon as you are able to, please provide status of one of today's builds as the 3.0 M8 Test candidate.

Also, the tests for the 8pm build should complete without DNFs due to a fix implemented by Jeff, Pascal and Sonia.  Yay!

Kim

Back to the top