Re: [platform-dev] How can usiSchemaHandlers be used in internal web browser?

Thanks everyone,
@Ed: I think what you meantioned should work for external browsers, however as I'm either using Flatpak or lauch a local eclipse IDE via CLI and without a .desktop file installed on Linux, the association of the URI scheme with the OS doesn't complete fully, so the external links are still not resolved. I've opened an issue about it for the Flatpak story: https://github.com/flathub/org.eclipse.Java/issues/7
@Rolf: Thanks, that makes sense. I started drafting support for URISchemeProcessors in BrowserViewer, see https://git.eclipse.org/r/160623

Back to the top