Re: [platform-dev] How can usiSchemaHandlers be used in internal web browser?

Hi,

I did not know about the link handlers defined there. For a custom widget we made an extension to process custom links in the browser. We extended WebBrowserEditor to add a location listener, see below. I don't think that the default WebBrowser processes the Link Handlers as defined in the preferences.

Rolf

@Override
public void createPartControl(org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Composite parent) {
   super.createPartControl(parent);
   webBrowser.getBrowser().addLocationListener(new LocationAdapter() {
     @Override
     public void changing(LocationEvent event) {
        // Do something like opening an editor (in case of platform:/resource/ uri)
     }
   });
}