From: platform-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:platform-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ed Burnette
Sent: Wednesday, July 28, 2004 14:20
To: platform-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [platform-dev] Why aren't my errors in the task list

No, technical questions and discussions about using eclipse and
eclipse-based tools, and developing plug-in tools should be posted to
the newsgroups. Mailing lists at eclipse.org are intended for use by
developers actually working on or otherwise contributing to day-to-day
development. The development mailing lists are the way design and
implementation issues are discussed and decisions voted on by the
committers.
http://www.eclipse.org/mail
http://www.eclipse.org/newsgroups