[platform-dev] Couldn't able to deploy the new plugin into 3.0

Good morning all

(3.0 Refers to Eclipse-3.0)

I had written one plug-in which runs perfectly within runtime workbench environment of 3.0. But I couldn’t able to deploy the same plug-in to 3.0. 3.0 Simply not loading the plug-in.

Even I tried to deploy the Example “Hello World” plug-in to 3.0. But unfortunately 3.0 didn’t recognized hello world plug-in in the plugins\ directory.

Can any one please tell why 3.0 not recognizing the new plug-ins in plugins\ directory and where actually the 3.0 stores the error log?

(I'm running Win-XP and have the admin authority.)

(The same plug-in get deployed properly in eclipse-2.1.2)

Regards

Thejaswi

     Thejaswi R

Software Engineer