[platform-dev] Newbie Question - Documentation

I am brand new to Eclipse plugin development and am trying to write an RCP app that is not IDE based. Found tutorials which are helpful for the basics, but I need info on creating a view that has a tree (I can do this part) that has a list of items that aren't files that I can select, and open up an editor in the editor area. I can't seem to find this info in browsing the API or examples or other info.

Just point me in the right direction and I'll go from there.

Jeff Ash
Software Engineer
BASIS International, Ltd.

Back to the top