[platform-dev] plugin only works when launching a run-time workbench

Hi!

I've tried to convert a 2.1.3 popup-menu plugin to eclipse 3.0. The weird
thing is that it works just fine when I launch or debug in a runtime
workbench. But, if I deploy the plugin and restart eclipse the plugin popup
menu never reveals itself. Actually, I have also tried to create a brand new
plugin using eclipse 3.0 but that doesn't work either, unless "ofcourse" I
run it in the run-time workbench. I'm completely stumped here.

Anyone have any ideas of what might be going on here?

/Måns Tånneryd

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Tånneryd;Måns
FN:Måns Tånneryd
TEL;HOME;VOICE:+46 (08) -51400333
TEL;CELL;VOICE:+46 (070) -5140093
ADR;WORK:;;Barrskogsvägen 19;Vallentuna;;186 53;Sweden
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Barrskogsv=E4gen 19=0D=0AVallentuna 186 53=0D=0ASweden
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:mans@xxxxxxxxxxxx
REV:20020116T205124Z
END:VCARD

Back to the top